Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Virtual Discs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ! My name is Densiozo and I'm new in this Dolphin Emulator forum but don't worry, I'd played PJ64, Zsnes etc... So I know a little.

So I have a question, I don't know if a got to do a real topic on it but anyway, I've heard that if you play your .iso with a virtual disc software like daemon tools for example it improves performance. So I did it and I saw improvement but I wanna know if you feel the same. Because maybe I just thought it was goin' a little faster.

So is it true?

I wanna know somethin' else if isn't too much to ask. I got a configuration like this :

Core i7 920, Radeon HD 4850, 3GO DDR III Ram and of course a Xbox 360 pad.

And I still don't got in certain games a full motion speed. In Zelda TP it works perfect. I wanna know if I got to change settings for all games I played? (Yeah I know he's still in development, first I thought Dolphin was abandoned the first time I played long years ago, so please don't yell at me).

I wanna know somethin' else, the emu is open source right? I saw that are always a new version comin' ; did someone said he's gonna try someday to make a Quad Core thing like the dual Core? Because I know to make an emulator works perfect you'll have to got (not only) a PC two, three, four times more powerfull then the real game console.

One more, Did I need to enable Open CL?

Thanks!