Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Logitech Precision Usb Pad & Gamecube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello dolphin is amazing ... i didnt know that gamecube has an emulator ... wii too ... what i want to play is gamecubes mario games at first all my settings are ok graphics plugins etc expect something very important ...

generaly configuring a remote controll is a mess on dolphin ... i have a logitech precision usb joypad and after an hour configuration with joy1.4 plugin i succeed to enable the up down left right buttons but when i loded a iso rom i realized that up & down left & right are the same buttons making the game unplayable ...

what can i do ... how can i configure it to work with gamecube ??? i dont want all these buttons the basic u know ...

*ps can i combine some buttons with keyboard? because my pad's buttons ar elimited for this nitendo console ( i refer on gamecube for now)
Quote:joy1.4 plugin

What revision are you using? My guess if your revision is way out of date since that plugin was made obsolete almost a year ago.
(12-02-2010, 03:33 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:joy1.4 plugin

What revision are you using? My guess if your revision is way out of date since that plugin was made obsolete almost a year ago.

nJoy v0.4 cy Falcon4ever 1/12/2008 release ...

what can i do to make it work ... ???

Dolphin-r6506.7z AND I TESTED 4771 ONE PLUS... nth@all
Use the latest revision with the built in plugins.
(12-03-2010, 02:49 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Use the latest revision with the built in plugins.

can sou send me all the links if you can in case i am wrong?
http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/14...sion-6505/

Tell me if that works after you set it up.
oh god thanks Nviolence !!

Last but not least ... i am playing wii mario bros its amazing! but i have a problem when mario needs to fly a shake animation in top of him apears but i cant define keys to do that ... i test shake buttons difeining with keys but nth at all which buttons i must define to fly mario ???
I wouldn't know. I only play GC games on dolphin. And if I was playing wii games I would get a real wiimote.
(12-03-2010, 08:29 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/14...sion-6505/

Tell me if that works after you set it up.

(12-04-2010, 03:10 AM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't know. I only play GC games on dolphin. And if I was playing wii games I would get a real wiimote.

of course its cheap ... but i dont have enoughtime for now ... so i'm guessing ... gamecube has 2-3 games that i like besides this i didnt know that i can emulate those wii games ...