Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Star fox adveture no higher then 30% speed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK so here's the deal
I am pretty much a noob to dolphin but i know most of the in's and out's
The speed wont go higher the 30%
I'm running SVN R 6496
And my Dxdiag is in the attachments
If there is any settings that would fix it let me know (settings also attached)
I understand its a big game and dolphin/my computer may not be able to run it at to well

Thank you for your time
Ran out of room lol
Dxdiag in attachments
Your cpu is insufficient for that game. You either need to overclock it (which I would recommend) or upgrade.
(11-30-2010, 03:26 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Your cpu is insufficient for that game. You either need to overclock it (which I would recommend) or upgrade.

If you could link me to a good tutorial for the overclocking of my cpu I would be very thankful
Or a easy program to use
Also i might be getting a i7 soon
Fingers crossed
Your CPU is okay....

The problem is that OpenGL is incredibly slow, bro. Use DX9 or DX11. OpenGL is meant for the Linux / Mac geeks who don't realize Windows is the premier gaming platform Tongue

Be sure to enable OpenCL AND Copy to Texture. Those two are key for maximizing performance.
(11-30-2010, 04:35 PM)avindra Wrote: [ -> ]Your CPU is okay....

The problem is that OpenGL is incredibly slow, bro. Use DX9 or DX11. OpenGL is meant for the Linux / Mac geeks who don't realize Windows is the premier gaming platform Tongue

Be sure to enable OpenCL AND Copy to Texture. Those two are key for maximizing performance.

Thank you for your input
I have tried the settings and it increased speed by 5% which isnt good im just going to wait to get my i7
Unfortunately it wont be for 2-3 weeks
Because im 17 everything has to be run by my mother and due to the fact i have no job she has to pay for it
But i beat her at her own game cuz she spend 20-50 a day on smokes for me im quitting smokeing till she pays it off
My cool calm demeanor is going to go out the window lmao should be interesting Smile