Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How to boost FPS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I have been playing on this for like a day now and my computer is far from bad it is not even that old and it runs file but the fps on the emulator are so low can u tell me why and how I can boost them so I can play the games better because i get in to the games and all i get in lag lag please help me out and thank you Big Grin
(11-30-2010, 09:46 AM)drgnkpr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I have been playing on this for like a day now and my computer is far from bad it is not even that old and it runs file but the fps on the emulator are so low can u tell me why and how I can boost them so I can play the games better because i get in to the games and all i get in lag lag please help me out and thank you Big Grin

"it's not that old" most of the times means "it's ancient" in the computer hardware business Tongue But joking aside, it'd be helpful if you could give us your pc specs. And what games you're trying to run, what SVN/revision you're using. Etc. etc.