Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Cannot Connect Wiimote To PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to connect my Wiimote to my computer now for a few hours to no avail. I'm using a bluesoleil stack. I can get it to show up, as a nintendo thing, and refresh it, click the HID thing, but then the wiimote is stuck in a blinking loop. It will not stop blinking. The bluesoleil says it's connected, but I cannot do anything with the wiimote.

Also, for some reason my computer has nothing about bluetooth on it, no bluetooth options or anything. I cannot find anything about that. Yes I am using a bluetooth adapter.
are you running windows 7? if you are then something must be wrong because if you have drivers and everything installed for your adapter then windows should show a bt icon in the taskar
That happened to me, once i linked it on bluesoleil it did not stop blinking until i connected it to dolphin. then the led1 stay lit and it worked great.
oh yeah thats right in dolphin click wiimote and change it to real, then click pair up and refresh.