Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: HELP ME!! PLEASE!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
afternoon guys, i got a problem with my dolphin in my laptop.... my gamepad and wiimode can't load!Huh i can't do anything with them from the configuration.... i use the dolphin 32 bits... cause my laptop can't use the 64 bits..... please help!!! if they're somebody else already posted the same post as me... please tell me, or if you dont have a problem with it, just tell me here, okay???? thanks for reading my post! if you help me, more thanks!!Big GrinWinkTongueSmile
Update Your DirectX and See If That Helps Smile
I'M sorry, but, what's direct x? BY THE WAY! THANKS MAN! I THOGUHT THERE WOULDNT BE ANYONE WHO READ MY POST! I REALLY WANTED TO PLAY THIS GAME MAN! SO THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!
do i have to re-download my directx? i dont know if my laptop have a direct x....
yea re download it and it dose help because the same thing happen to me don't worry you will be fine to play after that Big Grin
really????????????? THANKSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'll try it first okay, yo
okay, i've installed it, so what's next? let it go? and then play?
DUDE, IT' S NOT WORKING.....nothing happened, my dolphin still cant load the gamecubepad and wiimote plugin.... whatever... thanks for the help anyway
hey, you sure you have the same problem? what's your problem then? your dolphin cant load the gamecube pad and wiimote plugin too? it's before i start the game, it cant start anyway, cause the gamecube pad and wiimote cant be loaded by my dolphin.....Sad Sad
Before I can assist you, I need you to post your operating system, CPU, RAM amount, and Graphics card.

Download DirectX from the following link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/co...laylang=en

After you have successfully installed DirectX, restart your computer.

On startup, open Dolphin Emu and go to the Configure menu. Click Plugins and select DirectX from the Graphics drop-down menu.

IF you still do not see the plug-ins for the remotes automatically appear, click the Gamecube Pad drop-down menu and manually set the plug-in, and click the WiiMote drop-down menu and manually set that plug-in.

IF after you have repeated all these steps and you still don't see the plug-ins, throw out your computer, and buy a mac Wink
2.2GHz Dual Core, 19.2 GB RAM,Windows XP 32bit,T4400 2.2 Ghz
um.. there's no directx in my graphic drop down menu..?
yey! i did it!!! the game's slow though... but that's fine... if you dont mind, help me with the game speed okay???!!!! thanks alot!
What Game Are You Playing ?
What's The Full Name Of CPU ?
Your PC isn't Good Enough For Wii Emulation Though ...