Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where are the downloads???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i want to use this but on the main site under the downloads there is nothing help plz?
(11-29-2010, 12:24 PM)drgnkpr Wrote: [ -> ]hi i want to use this but on the main site under the downloads there is nothing help plz?

I believe I saw on the thread that they are currently transferring stuff to a new server so hopefully it'll be back up soon Smile
Yes, there will be a new site, a "fan site" by Mamario that will now be our official site, that has all the downloads, but it is offline by now, you can try tough, maybe when you read this it will be up again:
http://www.dolphin-emu.org/
The site is on and off, I don't get it. For some reason it redirects to 127.0.0.1. I don't know if this is intentional or if someone screwed up their server config? Kind of annoying, I hope it's back up soon.
Screwed up server config, I think. The move is being prepared, so problems on the site must be expected, give them a few days and it will probably normal, thanks for your patience Wink