Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: I can't run Harvest Moon Magical Melody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, nothing works for me. With the Open GL plugin, I only get the sound and 7 FPS, but a blank image. With the Direct 3D9, I get the sound ok, 30 FPS but the image keeps flashing green. I have Dual Core enabled and Idle Skipping disabled. My specs are

Vista 64bits
4GB RAM
GeForce 9800GTX
Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz

Help?
Use OpenGL plugin and play around with the settings in graphics config (try enabling safe texture cache or/and ZTP Bloom Hack), or have a search on the old and new forums for the config set-up to play this
I have tried this, and I can't find any info about on the old forums, Google, anywhere.
update latest nvidia drivers and reset your nvidia control panel into default configuration. it should work.
Hello everyone.
I had meet this experience with me too.
But it's hasn't any warning message with this game on my computer.
But It's can run slowly.

In 24th March 2009 I've run on my friend's labtop.

My friend's labtop current system are:
CPU: AMD Turion 64 X2 @ 2240 GHz
RAM: 3078 MB (I'm not sure with type fo RAM)
Video: GeForce (I'm not sure 8400, 8300, 8200 or 8500) @ 128 MB
Monitor: (I don't know but I'm sure his resulotion is 1280X800 Pixels )
Mainboard:Acer Aspire (I can't remember version of it)

It's can run very perfect (around 25-40 FPS in Dolphin svn2639 X86) but I have lost my configulation files now.
I can remember "If play with DirectX 3D, it's will have graphic error but play by OpenGL, We will meet nice experience with HARVEST MOON - MAGICAL MELODY 3D animation graphics by config it correctly."

So, If I can recovery my configulation files ,I'll report fastest as possible.
And the last, Thank you for you help everyone!
Currently, the Direct3D9 plugin doesn't work. You'll encounter a lot of graphical problems. The only one that currently works, and is supported, is the OpenGL plugin.
d3d plugin is messed after the cg toolkit downgrade. please wait for xk to fix it.
My drivers are updated to the lates one and it still doesn't work. I've done all of this "basic" things that should be done, could someone tell me how should I set up the configs on dolphin to play this game?
nothing special. just use video ogl plugin to play.
I give up then. Sad Guess I'll just play something else.
Pages: 1 2 3 4