Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin and DLC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there anyway, currently, to add DLC to a game through Dolphin, or is this not available?

If it isn't available, has there ever been talk of trying to implement it?

~Garbanian
Should be no Problem, but you need a NAND-Backup of your own Wii.
DLC is stored in the savefile I think, (at least for animal crossing) just transfer the save to Dolphin.
Well I was thinking more along the lines of say, extra missions in games, and more songs in music games.
I only know about DLC for WiiWare games...those work fine, even without NAND dump. You only have to double-click them in Dolphin's game browser (nothing will happen...but if you start the game, you'll see, the DLC is activated)
(11-29-2010, 04:41 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I only know about DLC for WiiWare games...those work fine, even without NAND dump. You only have to double-click them in Dolphin's game browser (nothing will happen...but if you start the game, you'll see, the DLC is activated)

So as long as I have it on my Wii, I can dump it over and just double click it the Game Browser to activate it...?