Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Fastest Options Avaliable????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Yutaka133

This will most likely get moved to support, excuse me for this but i just need a fast reply, i just downloaded a newer version of dolphin then the one ive been using. I was wondering what options should i check or uncheck for graphics and normal settings to increase FPS to the fullest? Because so far the newer version isnt running anywhere near as fast as my older version.
It really depends on the emulator version and your hardware, some versions are just slower due to some improvement/fix, and there's nothing we can do, but there ya go:
On GFX Plugin:
Checked:
-Enable EFB copy to texture
-Use Native Mipmaps
-SSAA mode to none
-Internal Resolution to Native

Unchecked:
-Force Bi/Trilinear Filtering
-16x Anisiotropy
-Enable Hires Texture

On Dolphin Configuration:
Checked:
-DualCore
-Idle Skipping
-OpenCL (if you have Nvidia card)
-Jit recompiler for 32bit and JitIL recompiler for 64bit

That should help a bit, I told you this using the DX9 plugin as reference.

Yutaka133

Thanks alot yes it did help. xD the biggest help was probably the "JitIL recompiler for 64bit" info cause i had it on just JIT and i have a 64 bit operating system lol
lol, I came back just to post that thread Big Grin
(11-28-2010, 12:37 PM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]lol, I came back just to post that thread Big Grin

HAHA I BEAT YOU TO IT! Big Grin

hopefully i'll be everyone to the new noob threads by forwarding them to my thread first....but if not i'm sure you or someone else will Wink
Hey, forwarding noobs to your thread was my idea! bet I can forward more noobs to your thread than you with my eyes closed !! lol Big Grin
we'll see bro we'll see

Smile