Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [ WiiWare ] Contra ReBirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: contrarebirth.png]

[color=#0000CD]Description from ign.com:[/color]
The menace is back, so lock and load with all your favorite weapons and bring a friend for co-op carnage in this exclusive WiiWare revival of Contra. Chief Salamander and his Neo-Salamander Force travel back to 1973 A.D. to invade Earth. They land in Central America and take control of the Shizuoka ruins on the Yucatan Peninsula. There, the aliens plan the destruction of all the "Contra" on Earth. The Galactic President calls on Lance Bean, a member of the elite "Contra" warriors, to save the day, but his sudden disappearance jeopardizes the safety of the planet. Now, Bill Rizer and samurai Genbei Yagyu are the last hope for Earth. They must pick up their weapons and defeat the evil Neo-Salamander Army before all is lost. Experience the fast-paced, action-packed, side-scrolling adventure that pioneered the run-and-gun genre.

ESRB Rating: E10+ for Fantasy Violence
Genre: Shooter
Local Play: 2 Co-Op (never tried on Dolphin)

[color=#32CD32]Emulation State:[/color]
Perfect speeds (70 - Full speed on a Pentium 4 3ghz & Geforce 8600 GT )
minor graphical glitches in DX plugin (tested on r4298) and none in OGL
minor sound disappearances but that shouldn't stop a contra fan right?

[color=#FF4500]Screenshots:[/color]

[Image: contrarebirth.th.jpg][Image: contrarebirth2.th.jpg][Image: contrarebirth4.th.jpg][Image: contrarebirth5.th.jpg]
:S Is it Japan only?

eljose

so ¡¡Wiiware works ¡¡ .. that is incredible , another qeustion this wii ware games are isos roms or what ?
It's *.wad file, specific file that usually stands for WiiWare & Virtual Console games. Homebrew Channel also Smile

refsil

I encounter audio problem playing it,the BGM stops after playing for a few minutes. dont know why?
Yeah, I knew that, at least from NGemu Tongue

eljose

i Tried Wiiware with Bomberman but got Black Screen , so not every Wiiware works ??
holy shit i didn't know this existed :o Big Grin
what svn version are you using? 3225 only shows black screen
(05-16-2009, 10:08 AM)toyopsp Wrote: [ -> ]what svn version are you using? 3225 only shows black screen

You got to remove error 002 with wwpacker .
Pages: 1 2