Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Twin USB Vibration gamepad, how do you set these things up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

roland12

I've been trying to get my Twin USB Vibration Gamepad to work in place of a Wiimote, on Dolphin. It works with other emus (for other systems), and it'll even connect for the Gamecube "half" of Dolphin, however, I haven't tried any games with it, it can be selected in the menu.

My friend set up Dolphin and set up an XBOX controller, I no longer have the controller so I'd like to set up the Twin system. The Twin is a Usb adapter allowing me to use PS2 controllers on my computer. It works wonderfully, I'd even recommend it.

However, getting to go for the Dolphin has frustrated me thus far. I have to admit, I'm a little slow when it comes to the Dolphin and making things work for it, so, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Worst case, if someone can tell me how to even set it up to my keyboard. it seems the drop down menu to set up a controller period is grayed out.
First, I'd get a recent svn build from: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

It also sounds like you might need to read my signature.