Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: 007 Goldeneye Action Replay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After tediously looking over the boards, i have fount little to nothing for action replay or any kind of cheats for Goldeneye. Does anybody have any insight as to where these codes may be. I have already searched Google, action replay sites for the version i have but still nothing.

007 Goldeneye - WII US Version.

Help Appreciated.
gecko codes seems to work fine for me in goldeneye and any other games that i have
(11-23-2010, 09:10 AM)knglrk Wrote: [ -> ]gecko codes seems to work fine for me in goldeneye and any other games that i have

Gecko Codes do not work with me for some reason. I wish they did, but no...
i did some research in the internet and there is no action replay codes for goldeneye
(11-24-2010, 07:45 AM)knglrk Wrote: [ -> ]i did some research in the internet and there is no action replay codes for goldeneye

Thank you for your help on the matter, but at the end of the day, i dont regard the game with enough respect as the original and not worthy of such hassle, especially since it is supposed to be Pierce Brosnan as bond, taking that away was a cheap shot at best, i hate Daniel Craig... Oops, Wrong thread,

Thanks Bye.