Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I followed the setp by steo guide and i downloaded Dolphin 2.0 it wont start any games D:

And in the win32 files it has no DolphinIL :?
step by step
(11-22-2010, 02:35 PM)LarryEmulatorGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I followed the setp by steo guide and i downloaded Dolphin 2.0 it wont start any games D:

And in the win32 files it has no DolphinIL :?
step by step

dolphin 2.0 is really old
first download a new revision in the snv section change very often sometime one could be buggy download a other one . dolphinil is now integrate in dolphin build is now a option in setting .

and we need to know which games you are try to make work and what is your spec
how do i find my spec and im trying to run Super Smash Bros Brawl ....
before dolphin 2.0 i had Dolphin SVn 4771 which ran SSBM at 2fps ikr it was a very very very very slow mo match

it took 5 minutes for 1 sec to finish
(11-23-2010, 02:46 AM)LarryEmulatorGuy Wrote: [ -> ]how do i find my spec and im trying to run Super Smash Bros Brawl ....
before dolphin 2.0 i had Dolphin SVn 4771 which ran SSBM at 2fps ikr it was a very very very very slow mo match

it took 5 minutes for 1 sec to finish

i think you dont have a video card did you use onboard card if yes that is not good did you use direct3d pluggin opengl is not fast just throw me what is the setting of the game but your pc is not enough for dolphin some game will barely work but many massive games will never reach decend speed
I do intel something i saw it on cpuid program....
Yeah, your computer is far from powerful enough for almost all games, but especially SSBB which is pretty intensive.
ewally fck that sucks ive been waiting one week to get all this stuff ready. No wonder why i was going 2fps for SSBM
really fck
Hey guys thanks for helping me out. I got to the last part I have SSBB i have all plugins ready to go but when i start the game it tells me about depth colour texture and then the game says on the title

H: Computer>User>Larry>....(Not Responding)

And then it freezes then a pop ups comes and says Dolphin has stoppped working close the program. T_T I was so close to play my fav series