Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Set a sound for rumble?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

henk

Hello,

i was just playing mario party 5 in dolphin to find out which keys where needed.
If i am correct i don't need the C-stick and the arrows(i dont know how it is named), which means my SNES controllers has enough buttons to play the game, but there is one problem..
There is/are mini game(s) where you need to press a button when you feel the rumbling, but my SNES controllers don't have a rumble function ofcourse.. So i wondered if there was a possibility to just set a beep or something instead of rumbling the gamepad.
Is something like this possible?

Henk.
You can make rumble flash the Caps/Scroll/Num-lock LEDs on your keyboard.

henk

Ok, i will try that,
thanks for the answer, though i prefer beeping or something like that.. thats also better if i play with 2 players.
but thank you, this is better than nothing
now the question is how do i do this.. i can select keyboard/mouse and press test, but nothing happens.. do i need to typ something?

henk

i have googled and found this link: http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=we...RA&cad=rja

they say it needs to be compiled with SDL1.3, so can anybody help with how i must do that, or is it not possible in ubuntu(32 bit)?

henk

it is already fixed in another way.. in the options in the game you disable rumble, then you get a ! above you're head in that particular mini game, instead of rumbling.