Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Which 3rd party wiimotes are supported?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

theshadowsteed

Hey all atm moment I'm using the wiimote that came with my wii. It works fine, but I wanted to use the Power A mini wiimote () and I can't get it to work! My bluetooh adapter finds it and its name the exact same as the normal wiimote. Any suggestions/ would be appreciated. Also if anyone has any successful experience using 3rd party wiimotes let us know! Big Grin
(11-19-2010, 05:56 PM)theshadowsteed Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all atm moment I'm using the wiimote that came with my wii. It works fine, but I wanted to use the Power A mini wiimote () and I can't get it to work! My bluetooh adapter finds it and its name the exact same as the normal wiimote. Any suggestions/ would be appreciated. Also if anyone has any successful experience using 3rd party wiimotes let us know! Big Grin

Yes. I have 2 third party wiimotes+nunchuck+motion from fp and no problems.
As recently discovered and documented in my own thread (nunchuck not working), the Qware wiimote works perfectly, but it does NOT recognize the nunchuck.

So Qware is a no-no.