Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Not sure how to do this...please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-20-2010, 02:11 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to extract the entire contents of the 7zip archive.
Don't run the Dolphin.exe from within the .7z file.

Ok, got revision 6466 now. So I can cross off the 2nd new error i was experiencing. Will having this more updated version fix the other errors?

EDIT: I got a game running on it just now. The only problems I'm having now is that there is no sound and it is slower than it should be. But at least a game is working now.
I now have the latest revision that was available as of yesterday, which is SVN R 6446. I also installed Direct X.
I got the game I wanted to play (BeyBlade VForce Super Tournament Battle) working, but it was slower than it should be, and it had no in game sound. During the opening credits it had sound that worked until the second opening credit where the sound stopped and gave me a rapid thumping noise. But that stopped when it got to the last opening credit right before the game's menu came up.

The game is now pausing itself at the victory screen when I win a battle and I have to press random buttons to get it to come off.

please help!
Pages: 1 2