Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Is this normal with widescreen hack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i use the widescreen hack i get ths artifact when im near water,is this normal?the game looks so much better in widescreen as link dont look so small.
[Image: ZeldaTwighlightPrincess2010-11-1809-18-02-39.jpg]

I tried the wii version which has the widescreen as standard but its a pain as you have to configure the nunchuck...is it possible to play the wii version like you can on the gc with just a standard controller and not the stupid nunchuck aiming?
Thanks
Yes, that is normal with the "Widescreen Hack" in Twilight Princess. In some games it works while in other it doesn't.
Unfortunately you can't play the Wii version with the Gamecube/Classic gamepad, even I can't stand the Wii's controller. Rolleyes

P.S.
Next time post in the [GC] Twilight Princess thread. Wink
I have tried to use the GC pad with the wii version of twighlight but everytime i load up the game i get "need attach nunchuck",how do i set all the controls to the GC pad?
I have tried setting them to classic but it still dont work like the GC version does
You need to map the keys to a game pad via the Wiimote configuration. I've done this and use my Xbox 360 controller to play some Wii games. Some things can't be mapped to just a game pad due to lack of additional buttons and controls but I've successfully mapped basic controls except the pointer to a game pad.