Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ii mote disconnecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he
i have dolphin v2 and real wiimote + motion pluse and nunkes
in evry game i play after 5 mintes i get masage that the wii mote is disconncted and if i wort to connect it
anybody can help me?
thanks!

Chefkoch

Hey I have the same problem, evry time i play a game, after some minutes my wiimote doesnt ork any more (time depends on game in Resident evil after 10 seconds in mario kart after 1 hour) also i have the problem that i ccan pair up the wiimote again, but no button works in the game, i first have to restart the game. When i try to connect the second wiimote for multiplayer in Mariokart, the second LED of the wiimote shines, but when i try to connect it in the game by pressing the 1+2 button nothing happens.

I use microsoft bluetooth stack
this blootohstick : Gembird BTD Mini2 Bluetooth 2.0 USB Adapter Class 1
and XP Prof SP 3 32 bit(after getting horrible problems with win7 64 bit ~~)

i think i forgot to install something imortant but i dont know what, can someone help me plz?

Are you using the latest revision of Dolphin? The Wiimote is original or compatible?
I would advice getting bluesoleil or some other drivers/software for your bluetooth. I haven't had good experience with the standard microsoft stack.