Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can i use DX11 plugin with DX10 gpu?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there
Hello all,i know this is my first post but i just thought i would ask an urgent question.

I have been playing the dolphin emulator with dx9 plugins(directx)
Can i use dx11 plugins(directx) even though i have dx10 hardware?
I noticed when i switched to dx11 my game bsod after few minutes,this should not happen as i have I7 930 cpu with 6gb ram and a gtx295 gpu

Any help will be appreciated?Im going to change my GPU drivers.
yes. ­­
bsod? you get a bluescreen? or do you just mean the game or rather Dolphin crashes? Cuz that's a whole other story...
If you get a bluescreen, even with Win7, there's probably either something wrong with your hardware or with some drivers of yours.
Its ok i fixed it,the problem was that i had my gpu disabled to 1 gpu in the nvidia control panel instead of being enabled to 2.I also had the game set in the nvidia control panel to use SLI when only 1 gpu was activated,no wonder the game was crashing...it looks so much better with dx10/11.

Thanks for your help.

tinvpn

Can I Play Any Game With Direct-X 10 ? If your Answer Is Yes . Please Say 2 Me How ?!
First step would be to not be that much of a retard,

Seriously, it's getting hard to provide any help with this kind of question Tongue