Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Two Xbox 1 controllers 2nd not working in Goldeneye Help please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody thxs a head of time for reading and helping with my situation

I have Dolphin SVN R6382M and it run all my games just fine but i'm having a problem trying to get a 2nd controller to work in goldeneye i have the controller settings setup so it uses the gamecube controller settings i can get 1 controller working just fine and I can setup the 2nd controller with no problems. but as soon as i get in to game and try multiplayer splitscreen its like the 2nd controller isen't even pluged in is there anyway i can get the 2nd controller to work useing the gamecube controller settings

now before anybody asks why not use the wiimote settings is cuz i have found so far for the testing i have done through game the gamecube settings/section seems to be a little bit more accurate and precise and when playing FPS games like goldeneye that is really important to me

my PC specs are
CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250 @ 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: ASUS M3A78-CM
Cooling: CPU-Thermalright Ultima-90(90mm Tornado fan)
Memory: 6 gigs of Kingston Hyper-X DDR2 800MHZ 4-4-4-12
Video Card: Sapphire Vapor-X HD 4870 1GB PCI-E (800 Core 1000 Memory)
In the main Dolphin configuration window, "Gamecube" tab, set "Port 2" to "Standard Controller".
Thxs worked like a charm