Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime (GCube Euro ver)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologise if this has been asked before (i did look), i am pretty new to Dolphin:

Pretty much every game i have tried so far works more or less flawlessly, apart from this one the speed is fine, but there are purple flickering textures all over surfaces & when you fire the weapon - can't really play it like this (makes me feel nauseous) is there a fix for this or do you have to use a specific version/plugin? - i am currently using SVN 6382M (but have used at least 5 other rev's and the problem is the same with them all)

Can anyone point me towards a solution (if one exists) to this?

Thanks for listening.

(11-15-2010, 04:55 PM)miseryguts Wrote: [ -> ]I apologise if this has been asked before (i did look), i am pretty new to Dolphin:

Pretty much every game i have tried so far works more or less flawlessly, apart from this one the speed is fine, but there are purple flickering textures all over surfaces & when you fire the weapon - can't really play it like this (makes me feel nauseous) is there a fix for this or do you have to use a specific version/plugin? - i am currently using SVN 6382M (but have used at least 5 other rev's and the problem is the same with them all)

Can anyone point me towards a solution (if one exists) to this?

Thanks for listening.

Please list your hardware.

Also please list your plugins and setup options selected.

I run this game and it runs fine, no issues.

Craig