Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: super paper mario and new super mario bros 20fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got the latest version of dolphin and then I bought super paper mario and new smb from ebgames, but when I played the game on dolphin, i was getting 20 fps in-game, which is really slow.

I have a geforce 9600 GSO 768MB, AMD X2 2.66ghz dual core and 3gb ddr2 ram. I have dual core enabled in dolphin, but that didnt help. Any suggestions on how to get a good fps rate? thanks in advance everyone! Wink
Use the D3D9 graphics plugin and "EFB copy to Texture" option in the graphics config.
okay speed is perfect. im trying to play nsmb with 2 controllers, but the 2nd controller isnt working, any ideas?
Tools->Connect Wiimote 2

Both of these questions have been answered many times, you could try searching first. :p
(11-14-2010, 02:11 AM)hamid1455 Wrote: [ -> ]I got the latest version of dolphin and then I bought super paper mario and new smb from ebgames, but when I played the game on dolphin
... sure. It's amazing that you read enough here to not say something to get you banned, but then didn't search for those simple questions.