Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can i save my game with out using a memory card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dilir

Hello every this will be my first post and i hope i don't look bad by asking this silly question, well the tittle says it all.
I just recently download Dolphin just for one game, Zelda Twilight Princess,i had no trouble setting up the program and running the game but the problem i have now it's that i don't have a memory card neither a GC controller,instead i am using a logitech controller now on to the question:
I start up my game runs perfect until it ask me for a memory card and i truly do not know how to bypass this and to be honest i don't if i can even play with out a real memory card so there is my question i hope i was very clear and people can give me a hand wit this small issue.
thanks in advance and thanks for this awesome program
Cheers ![/font]
Are you asking how we all insert our Memory Cards in our Pcs ?

Just in case you took my word seriously , no we dont use a real gamecube memory card lol , just say yes to save when dolphin is asking you for it , it will create some files that represent your "virtual" memory card so that you can save on your computer(if its asking wether you wanna format your memory card or not , just do it , it will also format the files created in dolphin folder .

Cheers.

PS if you are a spam , well then, you guys have improved a lot !

Dilir

(11-11-2010, 02:21 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you asking how we all insert our Memory Cards in our Pcs ?

Just in case you took my word seriously , no we dont use a real gamecube memory card lol , just say yes to save when dolphin is asking you for it , it will create some files that represent your "virtual" memory card so that you can save on your computer(if its asking wether you wanna format your memory card or not , just do it , it will also format the files created in dolphin folder .

Cheers.

PS if you are a spam , well then, you guys have improved a lot !

I should have explain a bit more about my problem sorry,
Well here is the thing when i start my game this is what it says
"No memory card found in slot "a""
SO where do i configure this option in Dolphin? i can't bypass this neither start a new game at all
Like where in my options i can create this virtual memory card?
Config > Gamecube > Slot A (select Memory Card)

Dilir

(11-11-2010, 04:42 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]Config > Gamecube > Slot A (select Memory Card)

i done that already and still telling me that i have the wrong device in the slot 1??