Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Preserve Gamepad Button Layout?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

vanwavanwa

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered before I couldn't get the search to come up with anything related to what I wanted.

Basically I know how to transfer save game files thanks to a thread I found through the search.

But, I wanted to know is there a way to bring over your button layout config when upgrading to a new Dolphin build?

I have spent a LONG time getting things working on my dualshock 3, like a LONG time Tongue

ALSO:

Wanted to thank the Dolphin devs and everyone involved cause honestly, before I found this I never really thought as a 25 year old I would be having that much fun with Nintendo, and man...I was up at like 3 am with a few friends playing mario kart wii...my friend hit me with a red shell I was like ILL KILL YOUR YETI ASS! <throws his controller on ground> Tongue

IN SHORT, lol thank you guys very much ^^

Not just creating an emu anymore, creating memories! ^^

*EDIT* hmm I think maybe this should have been posted in the support section or something sorry if it's in the wrong section! Undecided
Check in User>Config>Profiles. There should be a folder called "GCPad", if you use the Wii controller I guess there is another folder. Anyway, just copy the GCPad folder to the new Dolphin SVN folder (obviously in the same location). Smile

vanwavanwa

(11-10-2010, 01:53 AM)mans Wrote: [ -> ]Check in User>Config>Profiles. There should be a folder called "GCPad", if you use the Wii controller I guess there is another folder. Anyway, just copy the GCPad folder to the new Dolphin SVN folder (obviously in the same location). Smile

Man that wasn't too hard at all! Thank you very much ^^