Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: black screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when i load up final fantasy crystal chronicles it just gives me a black screen. why? how do i fix this?
bump.
You haven't given us any info., we're not psychic you know. You have basically just said "something is wrong, how do I fix it?". We need to know what revision and what settings you are using. Do you hear sound?
Sorry, I use SVN R 6331M. I set the settings to what says to be set in the setup guide in this forum
no, no sound
im also running windows 7, 32 bit. 2 gb ram with a nvidia graphics card
Can you post your system specifications? Is it Crystal Bearers or the other game? I just tried Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - The Crystal Bearers and I was able to launch it and play fine. Try enabling Panic Handlers and let us know if you get an error when launching the game.

its not the crystal bearers, and i posted a few specs, do you need to know anything else in terms of specs? and even when i turn on panic handlers, it shows no error message. i load the .gcm, theres a black screen, the screen turns gray, then some stuff is listed at the top of the screen, then the screen turns black again, then nothing.
so now i figured out that if i press enter, x, and z, itll get the emulator moving, so it gets to the first title of the maker of the game, then when it tries to load up the title screen, it just gives me a black background with white squares. the white squares are obviously the different text spaces that are SUPPOSED to be on the screen. whats going on? the emu is still animated i can change the selection of the white boxes....
still no sound
bump...