Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Hardware question!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-13-2010, 07:39 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Cooler Master Hyper 212 , it s about 20-25 euros , cheap but really efficient.

By the way ? Does it matter what source I have? How do I know if the cooler is compatible with my pc?
it has to be compatible with the chipset of your motherboard /cpu , in this case socket 775 ,yes its definitely compatible, just check your case if fits in!
(11-14-2010, 11:13 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]it has to be compatible with the chipset of your motherboard /cpu , in this case socket 775 ,yes its definitely compatible, just check your case if fits in!

Ok and what if it says socket 775 and it doesn't fit?Undecided
Then it will just prove that you have Two left hands ^^
(11-17-2010, 06:41 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]Then it will just prove that you have Two left hands ^^

lol
What else could I say (except maybe just explain him that he has to clean the old thermal paste (remove it ) and apply some fresh one before putting the new cooler in place ^^) ?

PS : DO IT
(11-13-2010, 04:34 PM)gabi4play Wrote: [ -> ]Hello i have another question.Do you think any of these coolers are good? They seem very cheap.

http://www.dc-shop.ro/coolere/coolere/

Never buy stuff just because it's 'cheap' even if you don't have a lot of money.. Recipe for disaster

Those probably perform the same, worse, or just slightly better than the stock cooler. They will probably be useless for even slight overclocking and will run hot even at stock speed

If you are on a budget, this cooler is also pretty good at about 25euros. It could be available in your country's local hardware shops
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6835118056

Also if you can find 'TITAN fenrir' brand air cooler, it's almost as good as the top of the line Noctuas. It costs about 40 to 60 eur
Pages: 1 2 3