Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] 007 From Russia with Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 007frwl.jpg]
The game runs at fullspeed for me.Smile
Enable MMU Speed Hack (TLB Hack in older versions) to fix the black screen.
Problems, the videos are with gfx error (on all DX9 DX11 and OpenGL plugins) and every projection hacks not fix it.Undecided
Sound effects work, but the music does not work, and also the voices do not work in HLE, LLE works in everything but the sound is sizzling and the fps drop to 15.Undecided
And the second mission gives a black screen without safe texture, use safe texture fast to fix this.
This game is very good.Smile
Observing 007GoldenEye remembered FRWL I would love to play this.
Any help is welcome.Smile
Edit:EFB Copy to RAM does not change anything.
Configuration
[Image: 007frwlconfiguration.png]
Figured out how to fix the black screen in mission 2, just enable Safe Texture (fast), this fixes the crashes in the game.Big Grin
Just missing the music.Undecided
here the game dont show any image....
(11-09-2010, 08:49 AM)fortalrox Wrote: [ -> ]here the game dont show any image....

Enable MMU Speed Hack (TLB Hack in older versions) to fix the black screen and enable Safe Texture (fast), this fixes the crashes in the game.Wink
And PRESS START.Tongue
PS:My version of the game is NTSC USA and I'm using the r6318 x64.Big Grin
works, but gc emulation is so forgottenn... devs looks only for wii, gc has nice games like this.
(11-09-2010, 10:51 AM)fortalrox Wrote: [ -> ]works, but gc emulation is so forgottenn... devs looks only for wii, gc has nice games like this.

Yeah.
But FRWL 007 is an EA game and I think any EA game does not work right, they do not work the sound well, and has some bugs in the graphics.Sad
In r7040 using LLE is almost perfectSmile,only the graphics errors still bothers.Sad
[attachment=5348] [attachment=5345] [attachment=5346] [attachment=5347]

Any ideas NeoBrain.

Remington Steele

Anyone find out how to fix the graphics errors ? i relly want to play this game with the movies wich are the best of the game !
Somebody try to run this game on the latest revisions ? I have error "DSI exception in stmw" If i'm try to change settings i'm getting menu, but when i'm start a game or load saves emulator is crash =( Tested on 3 different PC's and no luck! How can i fix it ?
The MMU speed hack needs to be used in game properties (right click on the game in the Dolphin menu).
Pages: 1 2