Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri and nvidia GTS 360M
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dillster1

I spent quite awhile trying to get Monster Hunter Tri to work on Dolphin,fillaly yesterday, i got it to work. 5 minutes into playing, my Display Driver crashs, and crashes, then it just frezzes my laptop.

My specs are:
Intel Core i7
NVidia GTS 360M
4gB RAM

Im using Dolphin 4830 to run MH Tri, and its not the iso because my friends run it to. My GPU gets to about 78 degrees celsius before it crashes. I dont know what to do, i really want to run this game

Pleae say there is a fix, thanks in advace

Sezuka

I have the same problem, also with the 4830 build (on other builds it doesnt crash, but its slower then the 4830 build, max 80%, the 4830 is always at 100%) but with the GT 240.

My specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300
Nvidia GT 240
4gb RAM

It crashs always after about 5 minutes, with the error massage in the task-bar: The Display Driver "NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 260.99" does not react any more and it was restored.
Then it crashs after some seconds again and again til i close the Game Window.

I hope there is a solution for it, thx in advance.
(11-03-2010, 06:16 AM)dillster1 Wrote: [ -> ]Im using Dolphin 4830 to run MH Tri, and its not the iso because my friends run it to.

We don't support pirates here !