Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Texture/Graphics Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, Whenever I start up a game, I get an error saying FBManager::CreateFAIL:Big Grinepth Color Texture
I can get rid of the error by disabling the CPU->EFB thing, but the graphics are still all messed up. Help?
(11-01-2010, 08:25 AM)Evilocity241 Wrote: [ -> ]So, Whenever I start up a game, I get an error saying FBManager::CreateFAIL:Big Grinepth Color Texture
I can get rid of the error by disabling the CPU->EFB thing, but the graphics are still all messed up. Help?

Are you really starting a thread without listing your computer specs, settings used and the game you're trying to play? You might have better luck just shouting out your window "help me".

Sorry. I've tried two games: Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door and SSBM.

Here's my rig info:
Processor:Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory:2006MB RAM
Video Card:Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)

Sorry again for that.
(11-01-2010, 08:48 AM)Evilocity241 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry. I've tried two games: Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door and SSBM.

Here's my rig info:
Processor:Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T8300 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory:2006MB RAM
Video Card:Mobile Intel® 965 Express Chipset Family
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.100427-1636)

Sorry again for that.

And the settings (forgot to list that, my bad):
Render to main window
Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Windowed res: 640x480
Safe Texture Cache
EFB Copy to RAM
(11-01-2010, 08:56 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]The mobile Intel chip is not going to work with Dolphin.

Ahh crap. Thanks for letting me know
I deleted the post above to make it appear under you last post, but yeah.

The mobile Intel chip is not going to work with Dolphin.
yeah probably your getting those errors due to your using onboard graphics
i suggest that you buy a graphics card
He can't buy a card, it's a laptop.
oh my bad

i saw the words (my rig)
and thought its was a desktop
Do you think it'll eventually work with this card? Cuz I can't find any other emulators that'll work for me ><
NES, SNES, MAME and a few others will work. But not a PS2, Wii, or Gamecube emulator.

No, I don't think it will ever work. The Intel Chip just does not have the tools to make serious 3D rendering possible.
Pages: 1 2