Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC]Terminator 3: Redemption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a bunch of searches on here for info on this title, found nothing. It won't go past the first title screen for me. I think this may be kind of a rare game, so I'm not sure how many people actually have it.
Here's the error message I get at the first screen:

Unknown pointer address prefix 7E, report this to the devs: 0x7E021480.

Then Dolphin crashes. Smile
Try enabling "MMU speed hack". If that doesn't work, try "Enable MMU". Both options are under the game properties.
(11-01-2010, 09:02 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Try enabling "MMU speed hack". If that doesn't work, try "Enable MMU". Both options are under the game properties.

Hey, it worked! Thanks! I was going by the note on 'emulation status', it said to use real xfb, etc..

Now I can get past the start screen, past the following movie clip, but then the first CGI video starts and it runs at 1fps lol. Been about 5 minutes now for probably 5 seconds of CGI. I think I'll just let it go till the game loads, maybe the actual game will be smooth.
Ok! I got it loaded and can play it! Unfortunately it only runs about 15-20 fps so it's not really playable, but I'm gonna keep messing with it and see what I can do.

While I had it loaded up, I took a couple screens!

[Image: dolphin2010-10-3119-46rdmp.png]

[Image: dolphin2010-10-3119-47f68s.png]

Game still looks pretty good!
Just want to report that this game is actually working very good now, light years better than before. I played through a good chunk of the game on new revisions, no errors, solid framerate, very nice!