Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Boot games directly via Wii Menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am tired of having to select " Default ISO " everytime I want to launch a game via Wii Menu. Could someone Implement an option to boot games directly via Wii Menu if installed ?
You mean like different wii channels for each game, like has been done for some USB loaders? I think maybe the code needed to make a channel from a game's animation would include copyrighted stuff, in which case that won't be done. Not sure if there's other approaches to achieve this (In the end, all you achieve is a more convinient wii menu, when Dolphin itself already have that conviviency)
(10-31-2010, 12:51 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]You mean like different wii channels for each game, like has been done for some USB loaders? I think maybe the code needed to make a channel from a game's animation would include copyrighted stuff, in which case that won't be done. Not sure if there's other approaches to achieve this (In the end, all you achieve is a more convinient wii menu, when Dolphin itself already have that conviviency)

No, i mean like when you double click on a game to launch it, instead of launching the game directly load it via wii menu ( In the disc channel )
( Without having to select "Default ISO" for it to show in the wii menus Disc Channel )