Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Muscle March (Wiiware)... not that there's anything wrong with that!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Muscle March works flawlessly in r6316, 100% speed - the works. However, when I try to play Endless Rush mode, just after the controller tutorial, Dolphin locks up. I tried it in a 2xxx and a 5xxx revision also but the former didn't work and the later had the same issue.

Anyone know of a revision that plays this 'menschy' game perfectly, all modes? Or perhaps there's a definite fix for this problem...?

(Thanks)
(10-30-2010, 12:05 AM)Sablicious Wrote: [ -> ]Muscle March works flawlessly in r6316, 100% speed - the works. However, when I try to play Endless Rush mode, just after the controller tutorial, Dolphin locks up. I tried it in a 2xxx and a 5xxx revision also but the former didn't work and the later had the same issue.

Anyone know of a revision that plays this 'menschy' game perfectly, all modes? Or perhaps there's a definite fix for this problem...?

(Thanks)

try here since almost no one pay attention to this post of mine, maybe it help you somehow
Shy
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-10044.html
^ I posted the query there. Thanks Wink