Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] 428: Fusa Sareta Shibuya de (428 〜封鎖された渋谷で〜) (NTSC-J)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 428cover.jpg]

Gameplay
428 is a visual novel adventure game where players take part in events from the perspectives of multiple protagonists, all acting in parallel with no knowledge of each other. Set in the modern Japanese city of Shibuya, Tokyo, the characters are involved in a mystery that cannot be solved without their interactions, and the plot is advanced by following clues found within the game's text and accompanying video sequences and making decisions on which path each protagonist should follow. Depending on the player's choices, a number of new scenarios become available, which ultimately lead to different outcomes and endings.

General Settings
Aspect Ratio: 16:9

Graphics Settings
Safe Texture Cache: Safe (Important, otherwise most dialog texts won't be displayed properly)

DSP Settings

Wiimote Settings
Wiimote is enough, no extension needed

Known Issues
None

Overall (Dolphin r6314)
Full speed, perfect

Screenshots
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4540]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4541]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4542]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=4543]

I have this one too,it run fine in most rev(4xxx,5xxx,6xxx)
Kanji gonna blow my eyes away,really a pain to read it
As far as I know most people on this forum are either British or American and I don't think many people in either of those countries speak Japanese. It's good that it works, but this game is really only for a select few members. Are there any language options in this one?
(10-30-2010, 12:09 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know most people on this forum are either British or American and I don't think many people in either of those countries speak Japanese. It's good that it works, but this game is really only for a select few members. Are there any language options in this one?

no, it's jap only.
And some of the visual novels are too intricate or hard for 'dumbed down' western audiences looking for button mashers or linear adventures/puzzle games, so they probably wouldn't get a huge following anyways.

I tried 999 on the ds, and to be honest I'm amazed it's even being ported to the us.
If you fail to solve some of the harder puzzles the character dies, though there's also the VNovel mode.. But more power to the people here who like these games Tongue