Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Any good SVNs for OSX Leopard?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any good revs for Mac OS X Leopard? I tried running Lemony Snicket on a build I downloaded from this site, but all I get is a fatal "trying to compile" error and nothing else, all despite the fact that I already used the recommended settings.

arithine

(10-26-2010, 05:16 PM)blakegriplingph Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of any good revs for Mac OS X Leopard? I tried running Lemony Snicket on a build I downloaded from this site, but all I get is a fatal "trying to compile" error and nothing else, all despite the fact that I already used the recommended settings.

Yeah, i would love to know any good svns for Mac as well.
Macs tend to have less development because unless you're willing to spend huge amounts of money they won't be able to play any games.

Out of curiosity, specs?
Oh and I'd suggest running windows in bootcamp.
I think for the most part mac and linux are just as good besides opengl which isn't as good as dx9, or maybe even dx 11 now, but besides that at linux it's running just about as good when i had windows as i do now with ubuntu, granted it's on a g965 express chipset so it's still super slow