Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Epic Mickey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(12-03-2010, 06:06 PM)gryf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I cant start the game.

Appear in yellow text this message:
Clearing code cache

Why dont start? The other games works Sad

just read posts before!!!!!!!!!!
if you use JIT recompiler you must enable porgressive scan or change to JITIL recompiler
stop asking stupid questions!!! just read the answeres here and you will find the solution!!!!
Hi everyone,
Can anybody help me i have a problem with the white part of the screen http://yfrog.com/ccabcd0001ydj
I would be very grateful.... Smile
2 epic mickey questions if anyone could help. i am running dolphin SVN R 6513

1) The game has small lines going vertical about an inch apart from each other, any suggestions how to get rid of it?

2) also when i get to the main loading screen the game freezes? any tips would be appreciated. thanks. i have been digging thorugh this forum and can not find answers. maybe a link to a specific page that has all the settings for epic mickey would help me? thanks for anything anyone can do
In dolphin R 6423 I am having a weird graphical problem with epic mickey. there is a screenshot to show the weird lines I see. Any Idea what to do to fix it?

Also I have Anisotropic filtering at 16x and anti-aliasing at 9x SSAA, i noticed in addition to the weird graphics problem the graphics look a little jagged , is there any other setting i can use to make epic mickey look sharper?

finally, is there anything special in regards to saving your gameplay progress that you should know in regards to dolphin

thanks for you help.

[Image: epic_mickey_screenshot.jpg]
Will I be able to run this with my future rig? (See sig)
(12-04-2010, 03:59 PM)xcyper33 Wrote: [ -> ]Will I be able to run this with my future rig? (See sig)
yes you have a card that is 8 series you can run it.
don't answer him, I think he's a bot...otherwise I wouldn't know why the hell he's asking the same stupid question everywhere O_o
anyways, no, josh, there's no fix to that issue...there's other games (e.g. all ubisoft games), too, that have it.

arclite

(12-04-2010, 03:56 PM)josh6135 Wrote: [ -> ]In dolphin R 6423 I am having a weird graphical problem with epic mickey. there is a screenshot to show the weird lines I see. Any Idea what to do to fix it?

Also I have Anisotropic filtering at 16x and anti-aliasing at 9x SSAA, i noticed in addition to the weird graphics problem the graphics look a little jagged , is there any other setting i can use to make epic mickey look sharper?

finally, is there anything special in regards to saving your gameplay progress that you should know in regards to dolphin

thanks for you help.

Hi

Try this:

-In games list, right click in epic mickey (in dolphin main window) --> properties
-Uncheck Force Filtering in Video section
-close
-And use dolphin direct3d

Any suggestions to improve perfomance? the game runs at 20-25fps aprox
he already has Force Filtering disabled, otherwise the video would look muuuuuuch worse.

arclite

(12-05-2010, 04:22 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]he already has Force Filtering disabled, otherwise the video would look muuuuuuch worse.

Yes, but in properties of the game, the "Force Filtering" box still checked.

Another solution as mentioned above: use Dolphin direct3D11 but the game run very slow.

maybe depends on the iso?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14