Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Epic Mickey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Congrats, JADS. You're on Kotaku's site.

http://kotaku.com/5693661/epic-mickey-lo...definition
oha, that's some advertisement for Dolphin...and Nintendo might not like to see that.
(11-19-2010, 01:03 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]oha, that's some advertisement for Dolphin...and Nintendo might not like to see that.

Well, he recorded the video days before the official launch day. And after all, he owns the game. At least it's what he claims. Tongue So there is nothing to be afraid. Cool
So I got epic Mickey today from a gamestop, and I want to play it on dolphin, thing is, that I have some weird graphic glitch, there are tons of " lines " everywhere and it's really annoying, the game runs perfect for me, only issue is this graphic glitch, anyone can help me ?
in gfx settings, disable Bi-/Trilinear Filtering and Display List Cache.
(11-20-2010, 02:09 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]in gfx settings, disable Bi-/Trilinear Filtering and Display List Cache.

Thanks but I cant find these option in graphic option :-S

Sorry, I'm kinda noob with dolphin >.<
do you even have a recent revision of Dolphin? go get one over at the site mentioned in my signature.
then choose the DX9 plugin and well, open your eyes and you'll find those options in the graphics settings.
My game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLPQdfqx3R8

JADS
Screen game in window dolphin and show FPS - on, please.

benfinkel

I'm having trouble getting it to start.

I had an old copy of Dolphin, so I downloaded the latest release (6446) into a fresh directory.

Started it up, chose Direct3d9 in the plugins for graphics.

Opened the graphics settings and turned ON safe textures.

Opened Wiimote settings and connected my wiimote

Tried to open the game and nothing, won't even bring up the wiimote warning screen just a black screen.

Any ideas what I might have missed? I could get it to run in v2.0, but with some pretty bad graphic glitches.

Thanks,

-Ben
in Dolphin settings, switch to JITIL
and don't forget to disable bi-/trilinear filtering and display list caching.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14