Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Epic Mickey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
i have tried dx11. it works ok. but my FPS is over 15 only. too slow. but whis no bugs.
oh... So now Dolphin's forum endorses piracy officially? Good for image [/sarcasm]

The game isn't out yet. Only the jack sparrow version is. Why this thread is not closed?
It has been said time and time again. A lot of stores release copies early oversea's. If you can tell me for sure that the game has not shipped to any stores yet then I will close it as then it would be piracy. Otherwise, This could just be where someone got an early copy.
(11-19-2010, 02:55 AM)rodiabloalmeida Wrote: [ -> ]oh... So now Dolphin's forum endorses piracy officially? Good for image [/sarcasm]

The game isn't out yet. Only the jack sparrow version is. Why this thread is not closed?

Explain this for me? Shy

[Image: ohhellyes99sa.jpg]
(11-19-2010, 04:07 AM)JADS Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2010, 02:55 AM)rodiabloalmeida Wrote: [ -> ]oh... So now Dolphin's forum endorses piracy officially? Good for image [/sarcasm]

Explain this for me? Shy

[Image: ohhellyes99sa.jpg]

Nice cover. Good for ya you get the game before the rest of us (me). Tongue
Now I shut up myself.
(11-19-2010, 04:11 AM)rodiabloalmeida Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-19-2010, 04:07 AM)JADS Wrote: [ -> ]

Explain this for me? Shy

[IMG]/http://www.abload.de/img/ohhellyes99sa.jpg[/IMG]

Nice cover. Good for ya you get the game before the rest of us (me). Tongue
Now I shut up myself.

Let me tempt you some more Wink

hm, does your music never cut out?
(11-19-2010, 04:37 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]hm, does your music never cut out?

Yeah it does. Going to the homescreen fixes it.
JADS
Screen game in window dolphin and show FPS - on, please.
nm: turning off display list caching did the trick
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14