Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Epic Mickey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

weazzor

So it sounds like you're saying I need a wii remote or a nunchuk to play this, can't I configure ot for the keyboard and mouse?

(12-13-2010, 05:13 AM)weazzor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problem getting this to work, but I don't know how to configure the wiimote. I'm using a keyboard and mouse setup, anyone out there able to guide me on the settings?
your computer has to be bluetooth capable or have a bluetooth adapter and watch the video at this website http://www.dolphin-emu.org/

[/quote]

(12-14-2010, 03:33 AM)weazzor Wrote: [ -> ]So it sounds like you're saying I need a wii remote or a nunchuk to play this, can't I configure ot for the keyboard and mouse?

(12-13-2010, 05:13 AM)weazzor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problem getting this to work, but I don't know how to configure the wiimote. I'm using a keyboard and mouse setup, anyone out there able to guide me on the settings?
your computer has to be bluetooth capable or have a bluetooth adapter and watch the video at this website http://www.dolphin-emu.org/

[/quote]

i believe you can configure a xbox 360 controller to work with any wii game, however epic mickey utilizes the sensor bar for the paint brush so i think it would probably be beneficial to play with a wiimote, nunchuck, and a sensor bar.

uhm...I always use my real wiimote and nunchuk so I dunno much about the emulated intup stuff...however, I think the pointer onscreen (yeah, the one for which you need the sensor bar Wink ) can be emulated via mouse.

loongkee

I am having some problems with the sound ...
is like suddenly have sound but then no sound...
so how can i fix this ?
(12-14-2010, 03:33 AM)weazzor Wrote: [ -> ]So it sounds like you're saying I need a wii remote or a nunchuk to play this, can't I configure ot for the keyboard and mouse?

[/quote]

I just using my keyboard and mouse as the wii remote and nunchuk which can be set up in the wiimote config. with out using a wii remote and nunchuck.

neo-knight

Could anyone post a scan of the keyboard+mouse config screen for this game?

neo-knight

Could anybody tell me how to configure settings for this game?
Boot is ok but then video is lice the screenshot below and audio is jerkily...

[Image: immaginevq.jpg]
is that a good game it looks booring..?

Tsukiko

Hi,

I got this game and started playing around with it. I can't get into the game itself, after I get to the title screen and press A on my real wiimote, it gives me an error saying that communication has failed with my wiimote. This is kind of weird, my wiimote works on my other games and even the buttons worked up to this point. I have a configured sensorbar and nunchuk so there shouldn't be any probs.

I'm also suffering from stuttering audio on the opening movie so far and the weird lines issue but i can fix the lines thing from what i read in this thread so far.

Thanks guys!
Holly
Well I was not much aware of the games but I think is was the nice game, the game freezes whisout showing any graphics. I have tried lots of settings but the game still freezes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14