Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Epic Mickey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
nonsense...
dann müssten wir ja die einzigen sein die ne nvidia graka nutzen...
hast du nun 2 gtx460 drin oder nicht, frag ich schon zum 3. mal
(12-06-2010, 08:59 PM)maddin1502 Wrote: [ -> ]nonsense...
dann müssten wir ja die einzigen sein die ne nvidia graka nutzen...
hast du nun 2 gtx460 drin oder nicht, frag ich schon zum 3. mal

Wie gesagt bei mir steht nichts von SLI also denke ich mal das ich einen normale Gtx 460 habe (also nicht*2)

Hast du noch eine Ahnung was es sein könnte?
blödsinn, musst doch wissen wieviel grafikkarten du hast. dann laber doch nichts von sli...
totale zeitverschwendung, echt jetzt..........

nur noobs hier unterwegs...

HELP!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
(12-06-2010, 09:18 PM)maddin1502 Wrote: [ -> ]blödsinn, musst doch wissen wieviel grafikkarten du hast. dann laber doch nichts von sli...
totale zeitverschwendung, echt jetzt..........

nur noobs hier unterwegs...

HELP!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Habe ich irgendwas von wegen, dass ich davon Ahnung hätte gesagt?
Nein ich wollte auch nur Fragen ob IRGENDJEMAND eine Lösung auf unser Problem hat.
lol...there is no "one game doesn't support nvidia"; it's only the emulator (i.e. the gfx plugins) that counts here, and it does support nvidia as well as ati.
echt ma ^^
(12-06-2010, 09:32 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]lol...there is no "one game doesn't support nvidia"; it's only the emulator (i.e. the gfx plugins) that counts here, and it does support nvidia as well as ati.
echt ma ^^
...what i said...

(12-06-2010, 09:32 PM)thesalgamer Wrote: [ -> ]Habe ich irgendwas von wegen, dass ich davon Ahnung hätte gesagt?
Nein ich wollte auch nur Fragen ob IRGENDJEMAND eine Lösung auf unser Problem hat.
...its so stupid, it was a simple question. If you dont know how many GPUs you have so dont tell me you use SLI.
... waste of time.... how can we solve this problem with wrong informations...........
And if you dont know, why you dont use your brain!!! you could have a look at the back of your computer or open it (and count them).
Or just open the "device manager" (Gerätemanager)....

[color=#FF0000]Back to topic:[/color]
I used every possible gfx plugin, JIT/JITIL recompiler, (nearly) all possible settings, the newest clean rev of Dolphin.
I got best grafic with direct3D11, no stupid lines there, but i cant enter the real gameplay or even pass the main menu.

forget about epic mickey, why does such a message eppear: "an error occurred while accessing the wii system memory"
i heard of that problem on the real Wii and with other games. Its not just a problem of epic mickey or dolphin.

nobody?!?!
i found a solution...
it was just a bad copy from my disc... second backup works fine.

weazzor

I have no problem getting this to work, but I don't know how to configure the wiimote. I'm using a keyboard and mouse setup, anyone out there able to guide me on the settings?
i noticed a white cross surrounding mickey and a black bar that appears horizontal near mickey, any ideas on how to get rid of this?

[Image: epic_screenshot.jpg]

[Image: epic_screenshot2.jpg]
(12-13-2010, 05:13 AM)weazzor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no problem getting this to work, but I don't know how to configure the wiimote. I'm using a keyboard and mouse setup, anyone out there able to guide me on the settings?
your computer has to be bluetooth capable or have a bluetooth adapter and watch the video at this website http://www.dolphin-emu.org/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14