Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Will Super Mario Sunshine ever be fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As i think most of us know that in SMS the goop is messed up, u cant see it nor get rid of it. You can get rid of it on RAM instead of texture but u still cant see it. Will this ever be fixed or have they given up on gamecube?
Goop is working fine on the latest revision with Copy EFB to Ram enabled. It appears as it should and cleans up as it should. I've gotten quite far in this game in dolphin, i'd say it's pretty much perfect, if not then 99%.
(10-26-2010, 12:09 PM)Granville Wrote: [ -> ]Goop is working fine on the latest revision with Copy EFB to Ram enabled. It appears as it should and cleans up as it should. I've gotten quite far in this game in dolphin, i'd say it's pretty much perfect, if not then 99%.

What plugin are u using because for me its still not showing up right with copy to ram
its seem that he is using opengl plugin
it is not working perfectly although is playable (using ram instead of texture)
and you have to set efb scale to auto (integral)
And check "use native mipmaps" as well.
... and btw, there's a big thread just about this game waiting for you in the game discussion forum. To find it, just look in the "Game Thread Index"-thread there.
Also, they havent gave up on GC emulation, they work to make the emu better in general and eventually fix and/or improvements for specific consoles or games. Wink

jfmherokiller

can somone please post there working ini file content so that some of us can fix our settings.
Pages: 1 2