Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii games default launched by Wii menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay I think this would be a great addition to Dolphin . I think there should be an option that when you launch a wii game to be able to launch it in the wii menu ( If you have the wii menu installed of course . )It would give the feel of a real wii ; It would be much more convienent than having to select default ISO then launching the wii menu ...
bumpn
(10-24-2010, 01:18 AM)Lilray010 Wrote: [ -> ]bumpn

Sad
But the real wii experience is to be troubled changing the discs...
(11-03-2010, 06:08 AM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]But the real wii experience is to be troubled changing the discs...

I don't know why no one understands what I am talking about..

Okay, you know how you can make a wii game load in the wii menu by selecting " Default ISO" Right ??!

Well I'm talking about making an option in the config/Wii like " Boot Games In Wii Menu" or something ( Instead of having to select " Default ISO" for each game I want to boot in menu ! )

Basically Im saying when you double click a game to boot it, Instead of booting the game DIRECTLY it boots by the wii menu ( Like when you put a game in an actual Wii ! )