Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Metroid Prime 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there. I'm posting here since I can't seem to find the main post for this game. I'm playing MP3 great so far, until I get to Bryyo. Once I get there, it happens this:

[Image: notworking.jpg]

and that error comes and goes, but always returns. What could be the problem? I'm using the PAL version, with this configuration:

[Image: generalvg.jpg]

[Image: dspl.jpg]

[Image: opengle.jpg]

[Image: advancedj.jpg]

[Image: wiin.jpg]

Why is this happening? So far, I haven't seen that anyone has this problem
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-3583.html

Didn't post already? Anyway, that rectangle in the corner seems to be a common issue. I don't really know what to do.
Untick:

Enable OpenCL
Load hi res textures
EuRGB60 mode

Maybe clear out the AA options.

*lol*...why is everybody always ticking "hi res textures"? It does NOT make the game look better. Actually I think it does nothing at all as long as you don't have a texture pack. anyways...
(10-21-2010, 09:18 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Untick:

Enable OpenCL
Load hi res textures
EuRGB60 mode

Maybe clear out the AA options.

The game is now working!! Thanks Skid!! Now I can finally play it!! Thanks a lot!!
By the way, what are the AA options?
AA = Anti-Aliasing options. If the game works fine for you now, don't worry about changing those options.
(10-28-2010, 09:21 AM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]AA = Anti-Aliasing options. If the game works fine for you now, don't worry about changing those options.

Thanks, skid!