Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Mario Galaxy 2 on my PC ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's my specs:

athlon II X2 250 @ 3.5GHZ
2GB DDR3 @1066
4200HD
windows seven pro x64

I am using native resolution and the lowest graphics options possible "NO enhancements " because i am sure how crappy my "igp" is Undecided !!!

ALSO ! using the latest rev. from mamario's website , why cant i get more than 30fps during game play ?

Using dx9 plugin with efb to texture .openGL doesnt seem to speed things up Dodgy

thanx everyone !
30 FPS is the normal framerate for this game. It means that the game is actually running at full speed. You'll get more than 30 FPS only if you disable the framelimiter, but then the game will run too fast.
Edit : in fact what I'm saying is bullshit.
(10-20-2010, 02:30 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]30 FPS is the normal framerate for this game. It means that the game is actually running at full speed. You'll get more than 30 FPS only if you disable the framelimiter, but then the game will run too fast.

maybe , but i am pretty sure that all i got during game play is not faster than half full speed !!!
- please help !! any tips !?

(10-20-2010, 02:30 AM)DarzgL Wrote: [ -> ]30 FPS is the normal framerate for this game. It means that the game is actually running at full speed. You'll get more than 30 FPS only if you disable the framelimiter, but then the game will run too fast.

the game runs at 60fps
Set frameskip to 1 from the Emulation menu. It makes it playable for me and mine doesn't ever run at 30 fps.

not many games really run at 30fps max, zelda comes to mind and a few exceptions.

Galaxy games run natively at 50/60fps, depending on whether you use a pal or ntsc version. At 30fps they will look very sluggish.
I'm so confused, sorry for telling stupid things Sad
Thanx All ! by the way frameskip 1 made the game pretty playable Smile
and i uncheck cpu->efb in some galaxies to get more speed Wink
thnx @ DrAlexander

eLdeeNee

aha im stuck when the game tell me move your "wiimote" in that way... but with mouse it's impossible.

30fps as least dude
(10-20-2010, 02:46 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Galaxy games run natively at 50/60fps, depending on whether you use a pal or ntsc version. At 30fps they will look very sluggish.

Maybe a bit off topic but i think that 360/PS3/Wii run the PAL versions of all the games in the same speed as the NTSC counterparts.

I even remember that some late PS2 PAL games running in the same speed as NTSC.

Only in the past generations of consoles this was a problem for PAL users.

Some one correct me if i am wrong.

Pages: 1 2