Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem importing .gci Save to dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

qqhero1

So I'd like to play Mario Party mini games with my friends, but it's a real pain in the ass to get all the mini games, and hence I left to seek out for saves. When I finally found something it doesn't seem to work.
((Mario Party Save Game Files for GameCube - GameFAQs))
I tried both of the files, neither of them work for me
my game region is EU should that matter and sorry for my ignorance if that were to be the case.
I tried properly importing the files with the manager, but for some reason I couldn't see the save(s) when I was supposed to start playing, it's not corrupted or anything, there is just no saves for Mario Party4 at all shown when in game. The manager, however, shows whatever I correctly import.

Thanks in advance
Yes, you have to import the gci of the same region as your iso. Secondly, you have to import it into the memory card file that is of the same region and most likely of Slot A.

e.g. if your game is EUR region, download the EUR gci and import it into the MemoryCardA.EUR.raw file.

The memory card system in dolphin is a bit flakey so you might need to give it a few tries (formatting the card in-game etc) until it loads.