Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: resident evil 0 audio fix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
since svn 3191 a hack for residdent evil 0 audio to work properly has been added, but it wasnt able to be used correctly till svn 3200 so they clain.

problem is i got the 3207 and this hack doesnt work for me, audio still buggy and skyppy.

this was commited by death2droid, i wonder why it doesnt work for me, i got the US version of the game.

thx
(05-12-2009, 10:59 AM)hakunushi Wrote: [ -> ]since svn 3191 a hack for residdent evil 0 audio to work properly has been added, but it wasnt able to be used correctly till svn 3200 so they clain.

problem is i got the 3207 and this hack doesnt work for me, audio still buggy and skyppy.

this was commited by death2droid, i wonder why it doesnt work for me, i got the US version of the game.

thx

Yes, the problem is with the US (NTSC) version only. The PAL version doesn't even need a hack.
Quote:r3200 progress. ah i do hear improvement now. there are no random pops during music
and the new game sound does not produce that strange echo anymore. the music is still
missing notes but does sound a lot better than it used too. i noticed the missing
music notes in the first save room and when the zombies first appear on screen, when
i compare it to playing on my wii.

Well according to someone it fixes something Tongue
PM me you're dsp.ini file with the hack enabled.
(05-12-2009, 07:39 PM)death-droid Wrote: [ -> ]Well according to someone it fixes something Tongue
PM me you're dsp.ini file with the hack enabled.

Please read this:

http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-117...ml#pid9340