Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: updating/patching IOS files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Legalize420

Alright. Having serious graphics problems with a game. Found out i need IOS56 for it. I have acquired the IOS56 wad, but i do not know about how to go about patching that to my emulator
I'm pretty sure you only need those IOS's for an actual Wii that's modded. What game are you having trouble with?

Legalize420

pokemon rumble. Loading it in the emulator, the 3D graphics come out almost completely black. I tried messing around with things in the graphics settings, but i had no luck.

Ive read that people who imported the wad file on their wii without the IOS56 experienced the same problem. so i figured it wouldnt be any different with the emulator, but my luck is just going wicked fail right now
I don't understand, I finished the game on Dolphin. I just loaded it up then to double check with the latest version and it's fine.

Are you using the latest revision of Dolphin? Also what are your system stats.
Dolphin ( as far as i know , haven't been here for a while ) doesn't use IOS, Dolphin emulates all the IOS functions.

A screenshot of the problem may help
what video card do you have? Smile