Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: mksdcard Batch file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if this is in the right section but here it goes anyways...

I made a batch file for the application "mksdcard.exe" for personal use to make quick virtual SDCards for myself. Many people don't like/know the command prompt so I decided to revise it and release it here for everyone else.

It supports 6 sizes to create a virtual SDCard (64MB, 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB, 2GB). Maybe in the future I could add colors and borders to make it nice. Maybe even a GUI...

I found mksdcard on ngemu forums so I didn't make the actual exe and I dont take credit for it. If this is bad (I think this is ok), take this post down.

[Image: main.png]
[Image: finished.png]

fresh air346

what must i do when i downloaded it and unzipt it
sry for bad english^^Big Grin

Is there a way to populate these images and use them in Dolphin?

Can I use Linux DD to copy over a real wii SD card?

Mofat

for no reason, even though im registered I cant download this, can a mod help me with that?
(10-29-2011, 07:08 AM)Mofat Wrote: [ -> ]for no reason, even though im registered I cant download this, can a mod help me with that?

also I can run mksdcard normally but the command prompt disappears as soon as it begins to run.
You need to navigate through the command prompt and run it from there. Here's the download for anyone with fewer than 10 posts:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kfsmdcp5v1mbqv6
I was bored so i killed a bit of time by making a GUI version of Ifrit05's batch file.

[Image: unledcix.png]

DOWNLOAD