Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Frist post!~~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

killerbyte01

So I installed ubuntux64 to play dolphin....Linux is not friendly. I only have one issue and its my wiimote. I only have two games. the wiimote works in both. however the motion sensor doesn't. Another code:R requires me to line up my mote but nothing happens when i try. I have a generic wii controller from intec.I'm able to do everything that doesn't require motion, however the linux pluguin Wmgui detects my motions....

also it would be helpful to figure out why dolphin keeps disconnecting my mote after i change a game.

I'll be searching the forum for answers in the meantime.

Thanks !

Sloved:?? After looking maybe i need to get a wireless IR sensor. but why did my pc detect my motion ? argghh
The IR has nothing to do with motion sensing. The IR is for pointing to the screen, and yes you do need a sensor bar (which is just a couple of IR LEDs). To test it out before hand, you can use two candles (seriously).

killerbyte01

(10-11-2010, 08:17 PM)jumb Wrote: [ -> ]The IR has nothing to do with motion sensing. The IR is for pointing to the screen, and yes you do need a sensor bar (which is just a couple of IR LEDs). To test it out before hand, you can use two candles (seriously).

Thanks , I have my IR Sensor , but its not picking up right, any way to adjust it with a program?
Nope.

My advice is to take a step back. The sensor has a minimum range (3ft according to Nintendo). It took me a while to work that out Smile