Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Music out of sync on DDR games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm trying to play some Dance Dance Revolution games for Wii on Dolphin, and the synchronization of the music with the timings of pushing the buttons on the pad is off. The FPS doesn't quite keep up with the music. I slowly over time become offbeat, and this totally ruins the purpose of the game. Is there any possible way to perfectly sync the music with the game's FPS or something so that I can play games such as DDR or Rockband without having to worry about the game getting out of sync with the music? And yes, my game FPS is always at 100%. Of course there is the occasional blip maybe into the 90's, but that's usual no matter how fast your computer is. Thanks to all who answer.
Audio/Video sync is one of the limitations of the DSP HLE plugin. You could try the LLE plugin, but expect a large performance hit.
(10-10-2010, 02:26 PM)skid Wrote: [ -> ]Audio/Video sync is one of the limitations of the DSP HLE plugin. You could try the LLE plugin, but expect a large performance hit.

The game wouldn't even load. It just kept on giving me errors when I tried using that plugin. So there's no possible way to sync audio with video for Dolphin? Sad